With GlassBuild America just around the corner, now is the time to plan your trip using the mobile app.
- Check out the Event Program to see what’s happening every day.
- Scroll through the full list of Exhibitors and bookmark those you want to visit to create your daily schedule.
- Add notes to individual companies to remind yourself later what information you want from each. Review all of your notes when you get on site by tapping the Notes icon.
- Read the details of each of the 14 Express Learning sessions being offered on the show floor, the products on display in the Dream Showroom, and the Innovative Product exhibitors.
- Need help navigating the airport or finding the best ground transportation once you land? Details and links are available in the General Information section.
Maximize your show experience with the GlassBuild America mobile app.
Ready? Get set. Go!
Download the app directly from your phone or tablet.
Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for “GlassBuild America.”
Download the app from the links below.
For all other devices, including BlackBerry and Windows phones:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Point your mobile browser to l.core-apps.com/glassbuild to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
- Once the app has downloaded, launch it and choose “GlassBuild America 2016.”
If you already have the GlassBuild America mobile app from previous years:
- Launch the app.
- Go to settings by tapping the gear icon at the top of the dashboard and select “Exit to Show List”
- Choose “GlassBuild America 2016” from the list to launch this year’s information.
Need help with downloading? Please contact email@example.com.